Jillbg, on The Grey Witches, has kindly suggested that I do the OC Challenge. I found the idea outstanding.
— x — x —
- Pick a character you’ve created.
- Fill in the questions/statements as if you were that character.
- Tag at least four people to do this meme.
1. What is your name? Ethan McIntyre.
2. Do you know why you were named that? I believe Ethan is a name that my father fancies. My family is very large, by the way, and a famous relative is Liam McIntyre, an Australian actor who played Spartacus.
3. Single or taken? Right now, I’m taken.
4. Stop being a Mary Sue! Mary-Sue? I don’t consider myself one, I used to be rather flirty before I moved to Sunset Valley.
5. What’s your eye color? Green.
6. How about hair color? It’s as black as night.
7. Have you got any family members? Right now I’m happily married to a stunning blonde, Jamie and we have two kids, Dillon and Connor. Last year, I tried past life regression therapy and I found out that in one life I had a redhead as girldfriend and in another, I was a gay magician that adopted a redhead (Hmm, actually, that adopted girl was my girlfriend in the other life!)
8. Oh, how about pets? Nope, but I had a dog when I was a kid.
9. That’s cool, I guess. Now tell me something you don’t like? I’m not much for those drama books, I prefer something funny. I also hate routine, that’s why I’m self-employed.
10. Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do? Books are my life! I do enjoy spending an afternoon at the library, reading and writing. I also appreciate being with my boys.
11. Have you ever hurt anyone in any way before? Physically? No way, but, I must admit, I used to be pretty wild in my youth. When I lived in Starlight Shores, I tried to have ten different girlfriends and for each of them, I would write a book. It didn’t last long, I got tired after the second. I bet I hurt them at the time of the break-up.
12. Ever… killed anyone before? No way! Never would I kill anyone… except for characters in a book!
13. What kind of animal are you? I’d be a monkey, smart and funny.
14. Name your worst weaknesses. My wife complains that I never take things seriously. I believe we must enjoy life and avoid negative vibes.
15. Do you look up to anyone at all? I’d say my best friend Connor Frio is someone to be admired. He’s an amazing journalist and his books are out of this world.
16. Are you straight, gay or bisexual? I’m straight, but I don’t know what would’ve happened if I hadn’t met my wife.
17. Do you go to school? I haven’t been at a school in ages. I work as a writer, though. I hope one of my books will be studied in a school one day.
18. Ever want to marry and have kids one day? As a matter of fact, I’m already married and I’ve got two kids.
19. Do you have fangirls/fanboys? There are a few people that send me e-mails talking about my books.
20. What are you most afraid of? Dying and letting my family stranded. I want the best for them.
21. What do you usually wear? I like black clothes, so I have this awesome denim shirt. I prefer bermudas to pants as well.
22. What’s one food that tempts you? I like pasta: pizza, spaghetti, lasagna…
23. Am I annoying you? It’s fun, actually. I bet you’re one of my fans, aren’t you?
24. Well, it’s not over! Okay, I’m ready for more!
25. What class are you (low class, middle class, high class)? I believe I’d be considered middle class.
26. How many friends do you have? Not many. Connor Frio is my best pal and his wife Becky is really fun.
27. What are your thoughts on pie? My grandmother used to bake this delicious strawberry pie!
28. Favorite drink? Nothing beats a cup of black coffee!
29. What’s your favorite place? The library, of course! However, admittedly, the one in Starlight Shores is outstanding.
30. Are you interested in anyone? I have eyes only for my babe, Jamie.
31. That was a stupid question. Let’s face it, I’ve said that three times!
32. Would you rather swim in a lake or the ocean? I do fancy swimming in the ocean. My family and I always spend a day at the beach in the summer.
33. What’s your type? I don’t have a specific type.
34. Any fetishes? Jamie likes when I dress up as a thief and steal her undies. I’m not sure why… I have a feeling she started having this ideas after we were robbed.
35. Camping or indoors? I prefer drinking a hot cup of coffee by the fireplace while working on a new novel.
— x — x —
- Lanlyn on Simlish Fair
- Emily on Sim Stories by Em
- PalmArrow on The Sims Forums
- Bekkasan on The Sims Forums
- Charlottesmom on The Sims Forums
And YOU, if you feel like doing it.